All nutrition values are per serve.
- Olive oil spray
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 300g lean lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 80ml (1/3 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 2 pieces wholemeal Lebanese bread
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed, shredded
- 130g (1/2 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat 2 large baking trays in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Step 2
Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add the onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Increase heat to high. Add the mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 4-5 minutes or until the mince changes colour. Add the cumin, paprika and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Stir in the currants and parsley.
- Step 3
Divide passata and mince mixture among bread. Place on the trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bases are crisp.
- Step 4
Cut each pizza into quarters. Top with rocket and serve with the yoghurt.
That’s it! So easy, right? Share your taste buds’ thoughts on this recipe by writing it in the comment box below. 😀